11 jan. 2011

Condoleance

Dear *BEEEEP*

I was deeply saddened to hear about the death of *BEEEEP*


I know how difficult this must be for you. You are in my thoughts and prayers.

*BEEEEP* was such a kind, gentle soul. He would do anything to help someone in need.


I remember this one time when he lived a life filled with joy and laughter, but still he couldn't feel happy.
It was so cute.


I know how much you will miss *BEEEEP*
Even in these hard times, I encourage you to draw on your strength and the strength of your family.
Perhaps you could use your special talent of writing poems to make a lasting memory book of *BEEEEP* ?


If you would like, just call me and I'll try help you get inspired.
I have some lovely memories of *BEEEEP* I’d love to share.


May God bless you and your family during this time and always,

Sincerely.
*BEEEEP*


Dear *BEEEEP*

I am chocked about the fact that you still haven't noticed.


I know how difficult this must be for you. After all, when death occurs it's hard to realise.

*BEEEEP* was a complete fuck-up! He may thought of other people but everything he did, he did in profit.


I'm trying to forget that he ever lived, if you can call that feast of intrails a life.
It was so repulsive...


I know how much YOU will miss *BEEEEP*
Since these are hard times for you, I encourage you to take some time to look within yourself.
Or will you keep using your special talent of Self-deception to tell yourself we haven't died?


If we would like, we'll visit our grave everytime we haunt us.
You and I have some unfinished business we’d love to deal with.


May we rot in the ground.

Sincerely.
*BEEEEP*

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar